[Xen-users] Upgrading from 3.1.x to latest

I have an older xen installation compiled from source (3.1.x) and would like
to update to the latest from source.

I am currently using local, sparse file based storage.

**  Due to the changes in the way bridged networking is handled, what needs to
change in order to make sure my bridged network keeps working?

**  What else do I need to look out for?

**  Can I switch to routed mode without renumbering domU or domO?  Ideally I
would like to present the network with a single MAC address without
renumbering anything..

**  Where can I find some examples of a proper routed config?

Thanks in advance.

--
Randy