Re: [Xen-users] can Xen coexist/cooperate with a windows/linux dual-boot system?

  • To: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: richard heade <richard.heade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:34:03 -0800
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:35:09 -0800

thanks for the response, but it leaves me wondering what's the point of
full virtualization.  I can install the tweaked  OS for
paravirtualization, or I can tweak the hardware configuration for an
already installed OS for full virtualization.  Either way I can't go
back to the original OS when I, as occasionally happens, get my linux
system hosed up.