[Xen-users] pv_ops dom0 kernel and VT cpu extensions

I compiled a pv_ops dom0 kernel from Jeremy's latest git tree and upgraded Xen to 3.4.1 following one of Boris' blog entries. From the Xen perspective everything seems to work as expected. But, I want to be able to run both Xen and KVM existing guests in a single cloud on a farm of VT-enabled machines. So after booting into the new pv_ops dom0 kernel as a test I tried starting one of my KVM guests. It ran extremely slow so I knew immediately that it wasnt' using the VT acceleration. I then looked at /proc/cpuinfo and saw that the VT cpu flag (svm on this machine) was not there. The machine has a VT processor and hardware virtualization is enabled in the BIOS and I rebooted to check with a regular kernel and it of course the guest runs with VT acceleration there. My question is how can I get pv_ops dom0 kernel or Xen 3.4.1 to pass the cpu VT flags through so that existing KVM guests will run with cpu VT acceleration at full speed?

-Gerry