[Xen-users] Memory problems persist... Cannot allocate memory

I have always had a problem with my xen servers having memory problems
after a random period of time. For example, even if there's free memory
available, if you try to add a new domU or restart one, virt-manager
says it can't allocate memory. I was really hoping I had gotten past
this issue on my latest SLES11 servers running xen 3.4 by specifying
domU memory and disabling ballooning.

Unfortunately the problem has reappeared on one of these servers. My
only solution is a restart, which affects 12-15 servers. Are others
having this problem? There has to be a resolution to this.

I will try restarting xend and see if that resolves it, but I need to
wait until I can restart dom0 in case it completely hoses it.

I also just made another post that has me scared to death where I
completely lost a whole domU from my ocfs2 volume when I rebooted a
server, so I'm a bit gun shy right now!

Thanks,
James