Re: [Xen-users] can Xen coexist/cooperate with a windows/linux dual-boot system?

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 1:12 AM, richard heade <richard.heade@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> the XP VM fails to boot because NTLDR really is missing.  I used the xp
> recovery console to look at the xp installation, looking for NTLDR, and I
> found that there are whole directories missing (including the
> C:WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\ directory that has the NTLDR one directory
> lower).

That should never happen. Since you now have an unused partition
(sda1), I suggest you install Centos 5.4 there, choose Virtualization
group during install. You should then be able to install Windows domU
using virt-install.

If that works, then there's something wrong with your opensuse setup.
If that doesn't work, then there's something wrong with your XP
install disc.

--
Fajar