[Xen-users] shutdown of pci-paththrough-domU freezes dom0

Hi there,

I faces an issue I try to solve a couple of days.
When I start a domain without pci-passthrough I can shutdown, destroy it
without problems.
If I pass a pci-device through the domain (e.g. dvb-cards) it freezes the hole
system when it shut down. On the local terminal I see a load-increase through
the roof.
The gnome-systemmon-tray refreshs, the rest of the system doesn´t respond.
A htop in a local terminal freezes like the rest of the desktop, network, etc..

I run 3.4.2 with an 2.6.31.6-kernel from jeremy:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git

My guess would be it depends on the pci-passthrough and IRQ-release... :)
But I`m kind of stuck here. Maybe anyone face this issue too and could give a
hint.

Thanks and a happy new year to everyone..
Christian