Re: [Xen-users] initscript shutdown

Hello,

I now tried  XENDOMAINS_SHUTDOWN="--halt --wait" as suggested - no success.

I have configured one DomU but nothing happens but the lockfile gets removed.
So I guess some part of the stop()-section must fit.

xen: /etc/sysconfig# xm list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State
Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0  1004    16     r-----    771.1
vm-test1                                     6   512     1     -b----     35.2

xen:/etc/sysconfig# /etc/init.d/xendomains stop
Shutting down Xen domains:[done].

The statusline appears immediately and states [done] as you can see above, but
the DomU runs on without getting a signal for shutdown.

I think I have to dig deeper in the shellcode.

holger