Re: [Xen-users] XCP xe remote access problem

Dave:
Just a follow up on this, I grabbed a copy of the xe binary from one of the XCP cloud hosts and it works just fine on CentOS 5.4. Looks like there's a problem with the xe-only rpm from the web site.

Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
ISP/CLEC Engineering Services