Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 NETTX, NETRX always are 0

 Hi, Fajar

In my environment,

kernel /boot/xen-3.4.1.gz ...
module /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18.8-xen ...

>> Hi, Fajar
>>
>> xen-3.1.0's network-bridge's copy did generate xenbr0 but no vif0.0
>> generated
>> at the same time.
>>

> vif0.0 should be provided by netloop kernel module. verify thata
> netloop is loaded, also see the output of "brctl show". You should now
> see that there's a peth0 there (which is eth0 renamed), eth0 (which is
> vif0.0 renamed), and possibly several vif0.x.

netloop was not loaded.
-----
modprove netloop
FATAL: Module netloop not found.
-----
Surely, this kernel module does'nt be included in this kernel.
xentop told the incorrect Dom0's NETTX and NETRX from xen3.4.X
(or earlier) when I use the default setup. So the best way is to modify
the xentop source to get Dom0's nw traffics from eth0.

Thanks.