Re: [Xen-users] Help: cannot attach to the domain's console. why?

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: ma qiang <maqiang1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 10:45:22 +0800
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 18:46:03 -0800

Hi,
    Thanks a lot again.
    Now I can install a new system in my computer using console
according to your reply. I used "xm vncviewer test" to check
installation is OK and type "linux console=ttyS0" in "boot: prompt",
then change to use "xm console test" to continue the installation.
    However, when I go to my lab, I found that all computers in my lab
is run on only text mode redhat and have no GUI and vnc. So I have to
search some methods which can use only console mode to control the
installation.
    But I haven't found any useful results. So would you help me again
and tell me how?  Thank you!

Best Wishes!
Qiang Ma