[Xen-users] drbd non-live migration with drbd

Hi,

I'm trying to achieve non-live migration with drbd using
primary/secondary setup (not live primary/primary like everyone else,
I think that the risk of running two domUs on a same drbd resource is
too high)

Is this possible? When I try migrating, the primary drbd device goes
down to secondary mode but the destination device never goes to
primary and as a result i get a locked-up domU.

using centos5 x86_64 and xen 3.4.1 from www.gitco.de/linux but got the
same results with stock xen on centos5 i386