Re: [Xen-users] pv_ops domU crashes on pv_ops dom0 (directly at boot)

On 01/26/2010 11:58 AM, Markus Schuster wrote:
Olivier Bonvalet has provided his kernel configuration files "for multi vcpus
64bits pv_ops DomU" he uses in production - thx Olivier.
The domU crashes the same way it does with my config, so it really seems to be
some sort of problem with my environment

That's pretty mysterious.

  - but I have no clue what could cause
such trouble. Could a faulty ACPI implementation at BIOS level cause such
problems?

domU has no access to ACPI or any other BIOS features.