Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV or other drivers for win2k8r2?

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:21 PM, James Pifer <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was going to try installing gplpv on win2008 this
> morning, but I really don't want to deal with the signing issue.

You should only need to enable testsign. You don't need to sign it yourself.
An easy way to enable testsign is with dseo :
http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=dseo

> I think
> I'll first try ïMatthias' suggestion using the e1000 model driver.

You can easily get network speed over 100Mbps with GPLPV. IMHO it's
worth the effort.

IIRC latest GPLPV (0.11.x) for x64 requires some hacking on registry
(due to incorrect testsign detection), so if that doesn't work you
might want to try 0.10.x.

--
Fajar