[Xen-users] Cannot reboot a win2k3 guest with a device assigned

Hi everybody,

My configuration:
Xen 3.4.2 with kernel xenbits 2.6.18.8

I have my dom0 on debian lenny and my domU on win2k3.
I have assigned a device on domU after hide it on dom0.

But when i want restart my guest, i have an error :

# tail -f /var/log/xen/xend.log

Failed to restart domain 11
VmError: fail to assign device(4:8.0): maybe it has already been assigned to other domain, or maybe it doesn't exist.

I think that the domU does not have time to delete the device before re-create it.
Have you have an idea to bypass it ?

Thanks in advance.

Rémi