[Xen-users] domu's won't boot anymore

Dom0: Centos 5.3
DomU: All Centos 5.3 or 5.4

Hi, I'm in a little bit of a panic. I brought a VMS down to resize it to
move it to production and when i brought it back up it basically stopped
booting right away. Now none of the VM's on the dom0 will boot if I bring
them down. I originally found the similarity when trying to install a
fresh version of the VMS I had thought I broke. The resized VMS, the fresh
build VMS, and the one I brought down to test all fail at the same general
area of the boot process, here is an example of what they are all doing:

http://pastebin.com/m80a08f5

I was going to reboot dom0 to see if it fixed the problem but I'm afraid
the other 2 vms won't come up either. The last update on the dom0 was
october 15 and the last reboot was then too. Any insight would be greatly
appreciated as I don't know how to approach the situation at this point.