Re: [Xen-users] slow network with gplpv drivers in vlan setup

Hi Fajar,
I faced quite a long time ago a problem on some of my servers:
network interface with gplpv driver has an horrible throughput (~6minute to
copy ~15MBytes).
Today I remade some test:

* I tried the 0.11.0.188
This might not be directly related, but I used 0.11.0.188 yesterday
for an XP domU, RHEL's xen (3.1.2). While copying files, the
performance was dreadfully slow. MUCH slower than QEMU. A bit
puzzling, since on another system I have a similar setup, but with
Gitco's Xen 3.4.1.

Uninstalled that GPLPV version, and install 0.10.0.142. What do you
know, they worked great :D Haven't got time to find out what exactly
is wrong though. So if you still have problems, you might want to try
that too.
The thing is that I remember having this problem since 0.9.xx so it's a constant problem.

Matthieu.