RE: [Xen-users] Citrix Xen Server

> I'm new in virtualization technologies and have found Citrix Xen Server
> seems to provide a free GUI tool for administration of Virtual Machines,
> etc. based on Xen. Is Citrix Xen Server the best way to start trying xen
>? what limitations has the "Free" licence ?

> Regards,
> Fernando

Fernando,
Citrix XenServer is a product built upon the open source Xen platform. The Open
Source community now supports a complete build image downloadable in iso format
to try called Xen Cloud Platform. It does not have the free GUI tool built-in
but there are several options already available to manage XCP - see
http://www.xen.org/products/cloud_projects.html.

Thanks.

Stephen Spector