Re: [Xen-users] Vlan and Xen

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Angel L. Mateo" <amateo@xxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:29:20 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 01:29:37 -0800

El miÃ, 10-02-2010 a las 15:35 -0200, Juan Pablo Lorier escribiÃ:
> I'm using bonding + vlan in a couple of servers. I managed to get a
> script from redhat to create the bridges from the bond+vlan (bond0.x)
> but I'm not shure which is the best way to do this;
>
> - I have created the ethx inside the domu from each bond0.x vlan interface
> - Or should I use only one bridge (to bond0) and the inside the domu create
> the eth0.x vlan interfaces?

        I create bonds, vlan interfaces and bridges from SO configuration files
(debian, in my case) and the I use network-dummy as the bridge script in
xen configuration. I also use one bridge for each vlan.

        If you need, I can share the configuration files.

--
Angel L. Mateo MartÃnez
SecciÃn de TelemÃtica