RE: [Xen-users] slow network with gplpv drivers in vlan setup

Yes, identical, just like you said they were :)

> I'm wondering if you have an idea to fix the problem on the dell
> workstation, or maybe how the ethtool -k/-i should looks like in order
> to have chance for offloading to work.

No vlan's on the dell? Some offload implementations are just broken, either on
the firmware or the driver. Some have limitations that the driver doesn't
understand (eg no offload when a vlan is in use). Just turn off the offload. If
there are vlan's on the dell then get back to me and I might be able to suggest
a few things.

James