Re: [Xen-users] installed gplpv drivers

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 12:45 AM, John Smith <slash5bmw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How do I know if Windows is actually using the gplpv drivers?

Go to device manager, look for NIC and scsi controller, see what
driver they use.

> The
> documentation mentioned something about modifying the boot.ini file but W7
> doesn't have a boot.ini file.

boot.ini is for XP/2003. vista/2008/W7 uses bcdedit.
Since it's x64 I suppose you already enable testsigning? If yes, then
GPLPV should be enabled by default. You can use bcdedit to add a
second boot entry with NOGPLPV load option that will disable GPLPV.

--
Fajar