[Xen-users] icmp problem on

Hi guys,

This is my first time using xen over shorewall.

I have succesfully setup xen server (dom0) and running one guest (domU). I only
have problem on my domU that I need to resolve immediately.

I can ping remote IP addresses but I couldn't ping domains such as google.com
unless I do clear my shorewall rules on dom0. I'm using bridging by the way.

Thanks in advance.

Oliver