Re: [Xen-users] domU loses incoming network after period of inactivity

On Tue, February 16, 2010 1:34 pm, Martin GombaÄ? wrote:
> I have exactly the same problem. Lot's of users here do have it.
> A workaround is to ping gateway from crontab, each minute. But this
> won't help you from loosing connection to other machines on the same
> network. :-/
> People also told me to start using routed setup, but that's not an
> possible option for me.
> Hope someone helps us this time.
>
> Regards,
> M.

Oh, dear :-(

I have to use bridged for most domUs, so routed is not an option for me
either.  Did you try posting it in the xen developers list? - surely
something as serious as this is being or has been addressed...

Thanks,

Matt.