Re: [Xen-users] How do I get Windows licenses for virtual machines?

Anthony Wright said the following:

Next I looked at the various licenses for Windows 7, the first being the
OEM license. Unfortunately you can only get an OEM license with new
hardware, you can't buy an OEM license for hardware that you've already
bought.
It's been a while since I bought a software license, but the last time I did it was for an OEM copy of XP. I don't know if the loop hole is still open, but the only hardware I had to buy was a CD audio cable, which I think came to $1 or something silly like that.

- Ben