RE: [Xen-users] web interface gone in Xen Cloud 0.1.1

Hi Peter,

There is a symlink screwup in the 0.1.1 dom0, hiding the web interface. You can fix it by:

mv /opt/xensource/www /opt/xensource/www.backup

ln –s /opt/xensource/debug/www /opt/xensource/www

This should be fixed in the next snapshot.

Cheers,

Dave