Re: [Xen-users] Non-XCP/XenServer frontend or management console

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 20:37 +0100, Michael Schmidt wrote:
> Uhh, just a cosmetic bug - i will fix it soon.
> At this time please use the --nodeps option.
>
> Best Regards
> - Michael Schmidt

Michael,

Another question. I got it installed. It's looking for an sxp file for
the configuration, which is a little different than what I have going.

Most of my VMs have been created using virt-manager. After they are up
and running I grab the configuration from xen store with a command like:
xm list -l server1 > server1.conf

If I need to move the VM to another server, or add and remove it for
some reason, I delete it, then re-add it with this command:
xm new -F server1.conf

How is the best way change over to support XN-Manage?

Thanks,
James