Re: [Xen-users] older version can not work after new version is installed

2010/2/25 刘楚高 <frank1985876@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I see.
>
> Another question:
> Why can not I see the VMs that I created in the older version? The images
> are still on the disk.
> How can I use them in the new version?

what do you mean "can not see the VMs"? Are you using virt-manager?
Old version stores domU config on /etc/xen/*, so you should be able to
go to the directory and run something like

"xm new -f domU_config_file.cfg"

you should then be able to see it on virt-manager, or run "xm start
domU_name" to start it from command line. See "man xm"

--
Fajar