Re: [Xen-users] older version can not work after new version is installed

2010/2/25 刘楚高 <frank1985876@xxxxxxxxx>:
> With your help, I can see previous VMs from "xm list", however, they can not
> run.
> "xm start domU" output "Error: Boot loader didn't return any data!" :-)

Did they run previously?
Try running pygrub manually. For example, if your domU config file
looks like this

disk =  [
        'file:/z/template/hda.img,hda,w',
        ]
bootloader="/usr/bin/pygrub"

then you can run

pygrub -i /z/template/hda.img

you should then see the familiar grub menu. After selecting an entry,
it should show something like this

linux (kernel /var/run/xend/boot/boot_kernel.AeLq6T)(ramdisk
/var/run/xend/boot/boot_ramdisk.VYZEAI)(args "ro root=/dev/hda1 ")

what is the output of that command on your system?