Re: [Xen-users] Raid 5+0 Problems Under Xen

  • To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
  • From: chris <tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:40:57 -0500
  • Cc: Xen-Users List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 07:41:53 -0800

I've switched to raid-6 on this machine which is comparable enough in
space/speed/redundancy as I don't have the resources available to
debug this further but hopefully on the next similar system I will
have more time to figure out what the bug actually is and hopefully we
can resolve it. It appears to only affect raid0 though from that I can
tell.

- chris