[Xen-users] Preferred DISTRO

I have to create a system based on Xen virtualization. I entrust myself those who have experience in the field.
What is the preferred distribution to install Xen hypervisor? Debian, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu?

Installing a distribution on x86_64 Xen hypervisor (dom0), you can install a PV guest with x86 architecture (domU), not HVM?