Re: [Xen-users] XEN and clustering?

I think Thomas meant "For Live-Backups from dom0 of running domUs ;-)"
Performing snapshot inside dom0 avoid the need to install LVM utilities
into domU. And then, if CLVM does not support snapshots, you can not do
that.

I see.  I thought he said he does NO backups from dom0.

If you ask me, not using LVM inside the guest is silly. Why not run LVM everywhere you possibly can, if for no other reason than to have disk flexibility? 'Seems to me that'd be like running Solaris without ZFS. :)

John

--
John Madden
Sr UNIX Systems Engineer