[Xen-users] RE: XCP VM restart strangeness

Hi Vern,

Those are very odd symptoms! It's good that you've got a workaround.

If this happens again, grab a 'bugtool' on the master host when it's in this
state:
  xen-bugtool --silent --yestoall
If you send me the output then I'll do some digging to see if I can figure out
what happened.

Cheers,
Dave