RE: [Xen-users] The Xen Live CD generator now at github

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Matej Zary <zary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 00:06:51 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:08:07 -0800

Hi,

I liked the Live CD, when I tried it, in first place, I think it was great idea
to create it (hey, you can try bare metal hypervisor without need of special HW
and any SW installing!).

More PV guests examples would be nice (with various configs - it might be
something like instructional CD for Xen)  - ideally with generic vannila kernel
and pv_ops enabled kernel. Also with PYGRUB. :)

I guess a lot of things will change with release of Squeeze though. :)

Someone might also try to create XCP live CD. :)

Regards

Matej