Re: [Xen-users] Thin Clients

Maybe im missing something, but im not sure how this relates to Xen?

Anyhoo Off the top of my head google LTSP, SunRay and Wyse.

On 14 March 2010 18:48, mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there any information somewhere which talks about using thin clients from remote locations, over the Internet?
I'd like to set up a few remote win clients but would prefer that they have some sort of thin client. Either something with embedded windows or which gets it's OS from the central network.

Thanks.