Re: [Xen-users] XCP how to import ISO

Outback Dingo írta:
Nevermind its fixed
Could you elaborate how it was fixed?

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:outbackdingo@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    ok, there is no cifs share or NFS i have a 8TB local drive array

xe sr-list shows
    uuid ( RO)                : a783f6cd-509e-e36c-8f72-0e1d540afff4
              name-label ( RW): XenServer Tools
        name-description ( RW): XenServer Tools ISOs
                    host ( RO): intelagrid-cloud
                    type ( RO): iso
            content-type ( RO): iso

which lives under
    /opt/xensource/packages/iso/

    last time i believe i uploaded a FreeBSD iso here

    and did a refresh, and it also appeared as an ISO that i could
    attach to a vm to install from