Re: [Xen-users] no bridge is shown by ifconfig on Xen Debian

  • To: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 00:43:33 +0530
  • Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-poweredge@xxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 12:15:09 -0700

xenserver:~# brctl show
eth2            8000.0026b9824238       no              peth2
                                                        vif1.0
                                                        vif2.0
                                                        vif3.0
                                                        vif4.0

It is showing eth2 that is what is my problem is I am running xen 3.2
and if I refer to that doc it should be xen-br0 since they are
mentioning that bridge name will be same as the interface name if it
is xen 3.3 or above.

--
Tapas
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user