RE: [Xen-users] rebased openSUSE Xen dom0 Patches

Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:17:26 +0300 <sassyn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Does this consider to be oldsyle Xen or the new pv_ops?

     Oldstyle (Xenlinux)

As I used before some of this patches - there consider to be oldstyle.

So, Is it possible know to used them on a plain vanilla kernel 2.6.31.X and get a Xen kernel pv_ops, like if I grub it from Jeremy tree?

     http://bderzhavets.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/set-up-xen-3-4-3-dom0-via-xenified-2-6-31-12-kernel-on-top-ubuntu-9-10-server/

Thanks
Sassy