[Xen-users] XCP - how to connect to a VMs console

This has probably been asked a million times.

I just installed the XCP iso image and it booted up fine. I followed the Virtual Machine (pdf chapter 4) and setup a Debian Lenny vm using ftp.us.debian.com as the repository.

All goes well, the machine is "running". The next step says: Connect to console.

Just how do you do that? All the VM install steps just say...connect or VNC... How in the heck do you do this?

With xen, I would do a "xm console #" and then it would go right to the console. This doesn't appear to be the case for the XCP iso. This is not well-documented.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dave