[Xen-users] Best way to go from Physical to Virtual with Fedora 11 on Centos 5.4 Dom0

I am about to be moving 2 of our production servers over to be virtualized on
our CentOS 5.4 Xen machine. I know usually I would want to do a "dd" deal to
move the physical host over but on one machine I need to reduce the disk space
and the other I need to increase. Since "dd" is a bit for bit copy it would use
the same physical size of the current disks. I know I could do a resize2fs on
it, but wouldn't it be better to just start with the right size? What would you
use in this event? rsync or similar?

--

Donny B.