Re: [Xen-users] XCP: failed to configure default gateway?

Any particular reason you're installing 0.1.0 and not the current 0.1.1?

Vern
------Original Message------
From: YAMAMOTO Takashi
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP: failed to configure default gateway?
Sent: Apr 22, 2010 02:55

hi,

i installed xcp build20719.  it seems that it failed to configure
the gateway address.

1. i told the installer my gateway address.

2. on xvconsole,
  "Configure Management Interface" shows the correct gateway address.
  "Ping gateway address" works.

3. however, the address doesn't seem to be told to the kernel.
  route(8) doesn't show the default gateway.
  if i run "route add default ..." manually, it works.

YAMAMOTO Takashi