Re: [Xen-users] Single NIC & Backup : Newbie

If you're using Squid on the gateways in Reverse Proxy mode for caching content, consider using Varnish instead. While it's not a distributed cache setup, it's designed from the start to be a high performance threaded cache to put in front of your webservers.

S.W.