Re: [Xen-users] XCP - XCCS upcoming projects

  • To: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:48:05 -0700
  • Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:49:51 -0700

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Grant:
 I've got early multitenant support running on the stunt cloud right now :). The failure recovery stuff has been biting me harder (I hate getting dragged out of bed at 3am when the BlackBerry goes off :) ) but
now that the watchdogs are working, the load balancer and multitenancy are up the priority list.

BTW, there was something curiously satisfying about having a host croak last night and watching the watchdogs do their thing without having to lift a finger :D.

V.

Vern Burke

I guess I keep barking up the same tree because for my purpose cloud management software without supporting more than one user is like having a video editing application with the most amazing features but without the ability to load a video. I have 25 people managing Virtual Machines and I don't want them managing each other virtual machines. I guess I'll keep checking in and when multitenant is working good I'll bother installing it. The other features sound good though.

Grant McWilliams