[Xen-devel] Xen Research Paper Site Launched

Thanks to a great suggestion from Pradeep Padala, I have created a new page on the Xen.org website listing papers written about Xen technology or from research using Xen technology. The page is currently live at http://www.xen.org/community/xenpapers.html but is not yet linked within the main Xen.org website header structure. Once I get a number of papers listed, I will announce this page and link it to the web header structure.

Please send me your papers or any papers you are aware of that would be a good fit for this new Xen.org page.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx