Re: [Xen-users] Migrate guest to host?

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 5:57 AM, Corey Sewell - DennisSystems Ltd
<corey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We can use from 180 to 190 in the address range. If I setup the alias with
> 188 I can ping and ssh without issue.
>
> So even though the mail guess is shutdown in traffic still routed to it some
> how?

Sounds like general networking problem: ARP issue. Nothing Xen
specific, really. Try to force-update neighbour/router's arp cache,
using command (from your host):

arping -b -I eth0 -s 192.168.1.181 192.168.1.1

where the last ip address is the ip address of your router.

--
Fajar