[Xen-users] Xend stopped due to signal 15

Hi All,

Please help!

I've been using Xend for a few months, all were working well, until recently after I applied some package upgrade in Cent OS 5.4 in Dom-0.

/var/log/xen/xend.log shows a line "Xend stopped due to signal 15.".

I tried restarting the machine (dom-0) and there is no more line added to xend.log.

I tried "service xend start" and it gives no output and adds nothing to xend.log either.

I'm totally lost.. can anyone help please, thank you!

Regards,
Daniel