[Xen-users] Question: Best option to run an Arch Linux DomU

Hello,

I understand that one could create a HVM domU to install a great deal of various operating systems for testing purpose. On my particular Xen server I am running some debian DomUs as well but they are running as PV domUs, by using a configuration found at:

http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/images/daily/netboot/xen/xm-debian.cfg

What options would I have to setup an Arch Linux DomU?

And what options would yield best performance? What steps could be taken to run Arch Linux as a PV domU?

Thanks.

-M

MSN Dating: Find someone special. Start now. Start now!