[Xen-users] lvm inside of domU

I've found some discussion here about using lvm *inside* the domU.
I would like to do my own share of experimenting with it, but haven't found any info (yet) on how to use lvm inside the domU.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of some useful documentation on the subject?

All the searches I've made so far invariably point to making a domU *on* a volume group, which isn't exactly what I'm looking for, since I have already accomplished that part..

Toni M.