Von: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Fajar A.
Nugraha
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Mai 2010 16:57
An: Heiko Wundram
Cc: Xen User-List
Betreff: Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.0 - tapdisk2 "hangs"

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Heiko Wundram <modelnine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I'm in the process of testing this version (i.e., the kernel is being
> compiled as I write this); I should be able to comment on whether this
fixes
> things some time in the afternoon.

Thanks.

Could you also start-and-destroy some domUs repeatedly (two or three
times should be enough), and see if the devices on /dev/xen/blktap-2/*
keeps on increasing instead of reusing ununsed device nodes? Just want
to make sure whether the other problem I had is specific to my
environment (distro version, config, etc.) or if it's in the kernel.

--
Fajar