Re: [Xen-users] cent os domu creation problem

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> got following error
> Error: configuration option vnc unknown to vfbs
>
> this is my cfg fie

I've pasted my recommended config over and over again. Did you
actually read my response? Why did you keep insisting on using xvda1
and xvda2 with Centos installer?

Here it is, one more time

#---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-xen-install"
ramdisk = "/boot/initrd-xen-install"
extra = " text"
name = "centos5"
memory = "1024"

disk        = [
               'phy:/dev/virtualization/centos5-disk,xvda,w',
               'phy:/dev/virtualization/centos5-swap,xvdb,w',
           ]

vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3E:2D:B5:80']
vfb=['vnc=1,vnclisten=0.0.0.0']
vcpus=1
on_poweroff='destroy'
on_reboot = 'destroy'
on_crash = 'destroy'

If you still got vnc error with this config file, it's possible that
your xen version does not support vfb for PV guest. In that case you
can simply comment it out. When running text-based installer, Centos
installer does not need a frame buffer.

--
Fajar