Re: [Xen-users] Framebuffer support in dom0

  • To: Onkar Mahajan <kern.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Claudiu CurcÄ <alexstrasza2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 19:24:54 +0300
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:26:14 -0700

Hello,

In the end, I found a solution to the issue (you can also check it out
here: http://rpx.kicks-ass.net/?p=7828). It seems that the framebuffer
driver can't access the videocard, so I had to use uvesafb (userspace
vesa fb driver) instead of the usual matroxfb driver.

Good luck!