Re: [Xen-users] Manual p2v

  • To: Jeff Sturm <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Paras pradhan <pradhanparas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:40:10 -0500
  • Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:41:27 -0700

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply. What I did is:

* dd a image file and mounted as a loop file.
* copied everything including /boot except /proc /sys

I will be using Paravirt and Pygrub. So I am a bit confused how to handle /boot using pygrub.

Thanks
Paras.